Sunday 11 May 2014

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY AND MY SPRING RECITAL


Today is Mother's day and my recital (May 11, 2014). First I went to my spring  recital. This was my second spring recital at LONG MCQUADE. I played BACK TO THE 50's on my guitar. I was the fourth  performer. I was very exited and not nervous at all because I love the stage.  After that I gave my mother her mother's day card it said.

Dear mom
You are so sweet,
You are so nice,
You are more beautiful than a crystal eye,
I am so lucky to have a mother like you,
I 'm sorry that get I mad at you,
But that's in the past,
There is one more thing to tell you.
I LOVE YOU FOREVER AND MORE.
Love
Brooke

  
Later my family and I are going to go to Edame for dinner. We love sushi. 
 I wish all the mothers have a  happy mother's day. This blog post is dedicated to my mom and to all the Mother's today. Happy Mother's Day!!!

By the way here is the video of my recital today. I hope you like it.
Please support me by subscribing to my youtube channels www.youtube.com/mayterrance and http://www.youtube.com/itsbrookesworld
You can also find me here
Peace and Love
Brooke
Youth Day Ambassor
Radio Show Host
Official Blogger for Youth Day Global/Youth Day Toronto
oxoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment